By Slobokan | May 28, 2007
Stuffr, a desktop blogging client for Windows, has a streamlined design that works in conjuction with multiple weblog platforms.
With customizable toolbars, syntax highlighting, and smart prompts, Stuffr offers you all of the tools needed for speedy and convenient posting.
Stuffr allows you to save drafts or publish entries to your blog in real time, but it also offers the choice of saving the post locally for further review and editing.
Stuffr currently supports Movable Type and Wordpress blogs, as well as Tumblr TumbleLogs.
Stuffr’s features include:
Blogging (Movable Type & WordPress):
- Post drafts and publish posts
- Save drafts locally
- Editing posts and drafts
- Multiple blog accounts
- Multiple categories
- Post date modification
- Add files, images, links and web videos (from YouTube, Vimeo, College Humor, and MetaCafe)
- HTML syntax highlighting
- Technorati tags
- Pinging multiple update services
- Four customizable tag buttons
- It’s 100% free
- Post Text Entries
- Add Photos
- Cite Quotations
- Link to your favorite sites
- Paste an online chat conversation
- Embed Video
Version 0.8.9 includes the following changes:
- Add: “Powered By Stuffr” option for posts
- Add: Importing Web Video now supports IFilm.com
- Fix: Status bar text will clear after timeout errors.
- Fix: Title bar was not clearing post name upon posting.
- Fix: MetaCafe file urls were not being parsed correctly when clicking the Add Video button
- Fix: Editing posts now pays attention to category changes as well.
Stuffr, with it’s intuitive design, does what a blogging client should, and it does it quickly and efficiently.
So when you have a lot on your mind, take your thoughts and Stuff ‘em!